7.16.2007

A Little Nervous

I'm a bit nervous about the next few days. Wednesday, I've got a test I need to take for a new job. It's a job for the city of Orrville, working at the water plant. I've done some research about it.. but there's precious little I can find about the specific subject. The pay is really good, between 14 and 17 bucks an hour. Huzzah. But I've got a feeling there's gonna be alot of people there.. I'm just really worried.

I've been thinkin about what I wannna draw next. I was gonna draw a faerie for my mom. But I just couldn't decide what kind. I need to draw a pic of Tamlin for my board RP. I started it.. just need to get it together and finish.

That's about it for now..

No comments:

About Me

So what about me.. I'm a geek. Born and bred. My mom often says I'm just a big kid. A.. a really big kid. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I like sketching, coloring on the comp, video games.. and all other things a self proclaimed geek would dig. Hi Nessa, Chris, Rua and Ash! And hi Mary! I'm currently unemployed, but workin hard to change that. Workin.. really hard. oi. Welcome to my blog!!