7.31.2007

Nothing Brings Me Down

Mood: Chipper
Watching: Half-ass watching Star Trek:Voyager


After my depressing rant on Friday.. I'm feeling a bit better. I had my interview today at.. um.. I keep forgetting the name of the place. And it's not that hard of a name to remember. Anyways, it's to work at a home for the handicapped. Mostly mentally, I think. The interview was, basically, the woman going over my application and asking me a bunch of questions about myself. I was concise in all of my answers.. I thought about each answer instead of just spurting out what she might want to hear. I had her laughing (in a good way) at some of the little jokes I made. All in all I think it went well. So.. in the next week or so they'll be contacting me again (I hope) about the job. Then they'll give me a nursing home location to check out and see if I like it there. if I do, then i'll be working there. If I don't, I just have to tell them and they'll let me pick another one.
It's $8 an hour.. not as much as I used to make. but still, it's income. And it has great benefits. Which is important.

Well my eBay listings are done with for the moment. All in all I made $287.18. Huzzah!! I'll be shipping stuff out tomorrow again. Shipping things to Puerto Rico and Germany. Should be very interesting.

And that's it for now..

No comments:

About Me

So what about me.. I'm a geek. Born and bred. My mom often says I'm just a big kid. A.. a really big kid. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I like sketching, coloring on the comp, video games.. and all other things a self proclaimed geek would dig. Hi Nessa, Chris, Rua and Ash! And hi Mary! I'm currently unemployed, but workin hard to change that. Workin.. really hard. oi. Welcome to my blog!!