3.23.2008

Over The Horizon

Today's Easter, and I'm gonna be making a majority of the dinner. A task I'm not looking forward to. Oh, it's not the actual cooking part itself. It's not that. But making the holiday dinner was always my dad's job. And now.. he's not here. And it's not right.

Otherwise.. how are things?
Pretty miserable.
I'm in a real depression slump here, I think. Even if I feel happy with my friends, even if I feel great while I'm with that one special girl.. well they can't be around 24 hours a day. And it's when your by yourself that the ghosts that haunt you make themselves apparent. I just feel so.. down. I have no energy for anything. I just want to crawl under a rock and die most of the time.

Okay, let's change the subject.
Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii is a hell of a fun game. I've unlocked all the characters but one. A character from Starfox (not Falco), and the only reason I haven't is because I'm not that interested in him. heh. I unlocked 'Toon Link', which is just Link from Windwaker, and he's pretty cool. Overall, it's a really fun game. There's so many game modes, you'd be hard pressed not to have something to do.
I also DL'ed 'Super Mario 3' on the Virtual Console. It's the last Mario game from the original Nintendo. It's still a fun game. I even remember some of the secrets from back in the day.
FFXI is going along well I think. I'm tryin to get our LS to come up with a fun LS-wide plot, something for all members to get in on. I dunno if we'll be able to pull it off, but there's no harm in trying.
My Dancer got up to 45 last night. I'm anxious for 50 to get the AF. I bought all the materials for it yesterday. I can't believe I have to have an AF crafted.. oi.

My mom's not doin so great. She has her good days, but mostly not. I wish I could do more to help..but I can barely help myself at this point. All I can do is my best.

I've found I'm pretty good at small handyman things around the house. I guess I learned more from my dad than I realized. There really hasn't been a job I've set myself to do that I haven't known how to do. My bedroom door needs to be replaced.. and that might be out ofmy skill range.

Well that's it for now.

No comments:

About Me

So what about me.. I'm a geek. Born and bred. My mom often says I'm just a big kid. A.. a really big kid. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I like sketching, coloring on the comp, video games.. and all other things a self proclaimed geek would dig. Hi Nessa, Chris, Rua and Ash! And hi Mary! I'm currently unemployed, but workin hard to change that. Workin.. really hard. oi. Welcome to my blog!!