8.20.2008

R.I.P. LeRoi Moore

"It's always easier to leave than be left."

Most of you probably don't know who LeRoi Moore is.. but he was the saxophone player for the Dave Matthews Band, anyone who knows me knows they're my absolute favorite band.
I just about had tears in my eyes when I heard he died. He was such a talent, his playing was so passionate, but haunting at the same time. He was only 46.. he died after complications from an ATV accident..

We'll mission, Mr. Moore. Wherever you are now, it just became a better place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there ANY possible way that i could follow your blog? i really really enjoy it and we also have the same blog title!. but i cant seem to find the "follow" link to follow your blog...i wish to!. please email me and i hope to be talking with you soon!!

About Me

So what about me.. I'm a geek. Born and bred. My mom often says I'm just a big kid. A.. a really big kid. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I like sketching, coloring on the comp, video games.. and all other things a self proclaimed geek would dig. Hi Nessa, Chris, Rua and Ash! And hi Mary! I'm currently unemployed, but workin hard to change that. Workin.. really hard. oi. Welcome to my blog!!